Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Buy you a coke

I actually like T-Pain's song Buy You a Drank.  In his song the story follows that the purchase of a drink or drank leads to an encounter with a woman.  In my case this did not happen.  Here is the original song followed by my version:
I'm gonna buy you a drank (wooo woo woooo)
Imma take you home with me
My version:
I'm gonna buy you a coke (wooo woo woooo)
She gonna say thank you
I imagine that T-Pain does not buy women soda but instead expensive liquor.  Now T-Pain is not the stud of the ranch, so I bet that if I bought women at BYU Martinellis to drink they would have a more positive response.  She enjoyed it but 60 cents can't impress much.  Maybe delivery matters as well.  If the coke had been in a cooler she would have had the wow factor as well.  Next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment