Monday, October 25, 2010

It has begun

Finally.  My fix will occur tomorrow night.  Yeah I have to write the paper for this class still and I need to study for my Writings of Isaiah midterm, but I have something more important to do.  The NBA season starts at 7 PM tomorrow night.  Now I have a purpose other than football to turn on the TV.  Basketball is my favorite sport to watch and to play.  I can watch any game and any team.  The movement and speed of the professional level is incredible.  Each game has other worldly plays.  With the rise of Hulu the TV became more expendable.  However, sports do not have any replay value so they are the only thing that keeps me from throwing my TV out of my second story window.  And to start it off with the Heat vs. the Celtics.  C'mon that is must see TV.  The two biggest big 3's to face off.  That is a gimmie.  Let the fun begin.

P.S.  This post has no discernible train of thought aka cohesion?

No comments:

Post a Comment